Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Fun!!!!

I got this as an email, but I wanted Alex to do it with me. So we decided to put it on our blog.


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Alex: Wrapping paper
Shila: Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Alex: Real
Shila: Real
3. When do you put up the tree?
Alex: Monday after Thanksgiving
Shila: As soon as we get the tree!!!
4. When do you take the tree down?
Alex: December 31st
Shila: The day after New Years
5. Do you like eggnog?
Alex: Ya!
Shila: Yes, but only in small portions
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Alex: An Indian Teepee
Shila: A big stuffed animal horse . . . I named it Jenny
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Alex: Shila
Shila: Alex
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Alex: Nobody
Shila: I agree
9. Do you have a nativity scene ?
Alex: No
Shila: No
10. Mail or email Christmas cards ?
Alex: Mail
Shila: Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Alex:
Shila: I got sheets when I was 7...who does that???
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Alex: The Santa Clause
Shila: Elf
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas ?
Alex: November
Shila: November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Alex: No
Shila: No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Alex: Orange Sticks
Shila: Christmas Candy ... the homemade kind
16. Lights on the tree?
Alex: Uh, of course
Shila: Duh
17. Favorite Christmas song ?
Alex: I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
Shila: Sleigh Ride
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Alex: Both
Shila: Both
19. Can you name all of Santa' reindeer's?
Alex: Yes
Shila: Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Alex: Star
Shila: Star ... we got a really pretty one :)
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning?
Alex: Morning!
Shila: Morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Alex: Black Friday
Shila: All the cut throat people with getting a certain present
23. Favorite Ornament theme or color?
Alex: Blue, but multiple colors are fun
Shila: Dark purple and gold is fun, but I like the traditional green, red and gold
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner ?
Alex: Turkey
Shila: Stuffing
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Alex: World Peace
Shila: I just want some clothes
26. Favorite part about Christmas?
Alex: Everything
Shila: The excitement and suspense

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I do believe my favorite one was Alex's answer: World Peace. We thank you Miss America!