Sunday, April 26, 2009

"I love Shila" -Alex

So to explain the title... I asked Alex what the title should be because I couldn't think of one. He said "I love Shila." I was like really what should I call it. And he said it again so that is what we named it. :)

But, nothing too much is still going on. Alex started school a couple weeks ago and is liking it so far. He gets out at 1:45 on Fridays like I do because of early outs so that means when the weather gets a little nicer we will be able to leave to go camping right after school and work. I am really loving work. I work with a little boy in the morning and two in the afternoon. They are the sweetest kids ever!

My brother's rodeo season started up last weekend so I thought that I would put a video of him on here doing some team roping. He is the one that ropes the steer first. He did a great job! Going to the rodeos really makes me miss doing rodeo. When summer starts I will hopefully be training a horse so that I can go to a few this summer too.



Also, we watched "Marley and Me" last week and I loved it! It made me cry like hard core, but I really really like it. If you haven't seen it, you should see it, it is really cute!


No comments: