Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sneak Peak

This week and next week will be crazy! We have so much to do before we move next Friday, so I will give just a snipet of what we have been up to and then when we get settled in at our new place I will post pictures of everything. Well, first of all Alex Graduated! That is awesome! I made him something special for graduation and it was really fun. We got a new furry friend to fill our new apartment with lots of fun, and her name starts with a Z and ends with an oey. We (well actually my mom, sister, and I) had a movie marathon of a very popular saga now a days. We have been visiting lots of family and friends before we leave.

We hope that is all is going well with everyone and that your summers are going great!

1 comment:

Ellen Davenport said...

I am so excited! Did you guys really get a puppy. I think I will die of jealousy!