Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Here We Go!

It has been hard to not tell anyone because I started showing the second we found out. We are expecting another little babe on October 10, 2012! I have had 2 ultra sounds, one at 5 weeks and one at 6 weeks. Both have shown there is only one baby. 
For those that don't know about our infertility problems we tried for 3 years with multiple doctors, medications, and procedures with no luck. We were told we would need to do IVF to ever get pregnant. In January 2012 we did and were blessed to have it work the first time and that is when Hudson and Charlotte came into our lives. This year in January we had the opportunity to do it again. We put two eggs in, but it appears only one took. I had mixed emotions of only one baby, but this is what the Lord has blessed us with and we are so happy!

 
This pregnancy has already been a lot different from the first. It hasn't been bad, but I have a lot more symptoms and more of the symptoms that I had at the end of my last pregnancy now. I am sure as we move into the 2nd trimester the symptoms will go away. It has seemed to go by really fast and I feel like I am missing it! I had an appointment today and I am measuring right on track. Baby's heart was nice and strong. We are going in for an early gender ultra sound on May 8th (I will be 18 weeks). I am pretty sure I know what it is, but I will keep it to myself for now ;)

2 comments:

Jenn Hall said...

I knew you were pregnant just by seeing your Pinterest habits lately!! : ) So exciting. Congratulations!

Michael and Rebecca Bates said...

Congrats! How exciting! it will be fun to see what 2 little helpers will be like once the new baby comes!