Thursday, August 21, 2014

Weeks 30 and 32

Once again about a week late posting.
 Cleaning, organizing, and list checking is what I am all about these days. Baby Hazel will be here before we know it and I want to be ready this time. The nursery is coming along. I have went out to my mom's and gotten quite a few projects sewn. As far as sewing I only have the crib skirt and bumper! I have most of decorations done. Just the finishing touches left, then everything can be set up.

The room is finally clean enough to put up the crib.

 I am sad to be getting to the end of this pregnancy, but excited at the same time. It is hard getting things done with this belly! Sleeping isn't easy lately mostly because I am worried my water is going to break ha ha. Every time I wake up to roll over I think this could be the time. Just getting a little paranoid to say the least because of last time.

No comments: