Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lots of Changes

So we have had some fun things going on lately. My sister Brittany had her baby on April 11th. Her name is Mckinlee. She was 7 lb 2 oz and I think 19 inches long. Both her and Brittany are doing great!



Alex and me went and looked at apartments in Boise a couple weekends ago. We found one that we really like and will hopefully get. We won't know until around July if we get it, but we really want it!!! We do have a couple of back up apartments in case that one doesn't work out. We are really excited to go and think that it will be a ton of fun!

My brother leaves this week for his mission. We had his missionary talk and farewell thing last week. He had a really great talk and he got to help bless Mckinlee too!


1 comment:

Cara Dickerson said...

What a cutie patootie and the baby is pretty cute too! Hehehe! I really hope we go to Boise only because you guys will be there and it won't be as bad if we have friends there already!