Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just an Update

It is already June! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! So really nothing has been going on with us. Alex is doing school and is doing awesome! He is such a hard worker and I really appreciate him. School got out last Friday for me. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do after that for a job, but I felt like something would come. And it did! My boss pretty much made a job up for me to do during summer school. I will be working with one of the kids that I worked with last year. It is only through July 1st, but I am so grateful for it. Our lives are going to be picking up, we have plans already for almost every weekend until we move! I am excited to have some things to do. Anyway hopefully the next post will be more exciting and have pictures!

No comments: