Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Fourth of July

It was a pretty low key Fourth of July this year. We had our annual red, white, and blue breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa Poole. Which was delicious!



The kids played outside pretty much the whole day and loved it! They were pretty tuckered out and ready for bed that night.


I also turned 26 weeks on the Fourth. Hazel is measuring about a week behind which the Doctor said was normal. Her heartbeat is strong. My tummy is stretching so she must be growing! Hazel is moving so much.She does a lot of rolling and pushing vs the kicking. It is way different then having two in there fighting for room. I think she stretches out a lot of the time and enjoys the space. I have finally settled on a color scheme for the nursery, it has changed about a 100 times. I hope it turns out like it is in my head. I am getting so excited to meet this little girl!


No comments: