Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Week 28

Once again I am a few weeks late for this post.


We are in full nesting mode here. Alex and I have been going through the rooms one by one, cleaning them out, giving stuff away. I have a huge list of things I would like to get done before Hazel gets here. Now the only room we have to go through is Hazel's. Then I can get down to the fun stuff in there. Since the babes came early last time I have been kind of afraid I am going to go into labor early again and I don't want to unprepared again. I have been making my hospital bag list and checking it twice. I know I am a little crazy. It is still a little early to actually put everything in a bag, but the things I don't use I have been stashing away in a pile all ready to be packed into a bag.

The mess that is Hazel's room.
Everything you see will be moved out so that only the crib, changing table, and rocking chair will be in there. I can't wait to get it cleaned out.

These two are really showing me what a great big sis and bro they are going to be. Lottie feeds and rocks her dolls. Hudson is always willing to share toys.
 
Yep, that is the new crib still in the box in our family room.

No comments: